Article Written by : Top SEO Software Reviews
When you are doing online background checks, it can be hard to figure out what you should do. There are some things that you should really do and others that aren’t as important. Here are some things that you really should do when you are running an instant background check.
- Verify the SSN of the applicant
- Verify the residential history of the applicant – 98% of those crimes tend to be committed within 50 miles of an offender’s address.
- Sex offender search – If your money is tight, it’s possible to use the website of the FBI.
- Search bankruptcies, criminal records, judgments, traffic court, municipal court, and criminal records. This information is able to tell you a lot about a person.
- Check the federal and state records. This is going to tell you if there is anything to be concerned about with a person.
- Check the coverage before ordering the database scan. Some companies are offering instant as well as hand searches.
- If you’re working with children or you’re a non-profit, you might be able to get a discount. A lot of organizations are offering free or discounted searches to youth organizations and non-profits.
One of the things that you might also want to do is to run a tenant credit history
if you are considering a new tenant. If you want to get some more information about background checks. There is a lot of useful information there that you can use.